Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Somewhere in Between by Stacey Kennedy Review (Warning: Must be 18 to read)

I think Stacey Kennedy is the best erotic writer I've read so far. Though I had a few issues with the ebook of 46 pages, I loved it, overall.

Typos: At least 5.
There were also punctuation issues but they could be easily ignored.

Wyatt's initial concern for Darby was just so refreshing. He put her in an adjoining room in a hotel to protect her and I think that is just the sweetest move ever.

Rye - Oh my gosh! This guy is so funny and so sweet! I love him! He's so adorable. The things he said were just so funny I couldn't help laughing out loud. Here are some of my favorite quotes:
"Don't expect to sleep much. Wyatt snores like a freight train."
"I'm going to sleep now, and I don't know about you, but standing while trying to sleep might prove to be difficult."

Those are just the more reader-friendly in case someone under 18 didn't listen to the warning in the title of this post ;)

Anyway, I've never read a story like this before. The bisexual aspect is definitely something new but Stacey did an amazing job writing the story. No one could have done it better. Others would write very explicitly and use words that I personally find offensive. Stacey, on the other hand, successfully wrote an intriguing story with just the right amount of sexiness to keep me reading til the end. I give this book 4.5 stars!

No comments:

Post a Comment