Friday, March 9, 2012

Nail Polish Review: Maybelline Express Finish in Berry Boucle


I was at my aunt's house and was looking for a new nail polish color to wear for the week. I had a few choices and I swatched them all on my nails to see which I liked best.

The verdict? I liked Maybelline Express Finish in Berry Boucle. The shade is not harsh and not too bold. It's just the right shade of berry and I love it. It's soft and mellow on my nails. I usually like bright and bold polishes but this one was a nice change.

Another pro of this nail polish is exactly as it says in the bottle: 50 second nail color. I LOVE fast-drying nail polish. I don't like to wait for too long for my nail color to dry so when I find fast-drying brands, I really like them.

Overall, I'm in love with the shade and the way it dries. I would recommend this. The price is about $4 at Walmart.

No comments:

Post a Comment