Sunday, March 25, 2012

Yahoo Article: What Men and Women Notice on Dates

I found this article and thought I would share it because I have some opinion on them. Check it out :) Click here for the full article.
1. Men say that having gorgeous hair trumps a curvy figure.
This is an interesting revelation for me. My question is, what kind of men were surveyed to get this result? That might make a difference, wouldn't it?
 
2. Guys find pink or red lips more alluring than the sexiest pair of stilettos.
I'm too scared to wear bold lipstick so I stick with the neutral looking kind. Right now I am in love with Revlon Lip Butter in Berry Smoothie. It is not absolutely neutral but it is also not as bold as a red lip.
 
3. Women looking for real relationships are more impressed by traditional love tokens than an expensive ride.
This is a given. Seriously, whoever thought expensive cars were so attractive? I mean, it is kind of attractive but it's not what determine the real attraction. Sometimes, I don't care if you have a common car (a clean one preferably) if you're nice and sweet, rather than an expensive car and you're pretentious and a jerk.
 
4. Men and women agree: being physically fit makes someone more attractive and relationship-worthy to them.
I feel like this is super shallow. This just makes me more self-conscious than I already am. This is why society tries to lose so much weight because they think that being fit means not weighing a lot. That sucks that there is that misconception. I would personally like to be fit. Trainers anyone?
 
5. Bad hygiene is a universal turn-off, regardless of what you're wearing.
Even if you're not going out on a date, would it hurt to take a stinking shower?!! (Ha-ha.) I get it that sometimes it is hard to smell yourself, but if you REALLY stink so bad, how can you not smell yourself? I'm always aware if I'm starting to smell and I feel self-conscious about it. Buy loads and loads of deodorant if you need to. It's called courtesy to those people around you. Have mercy on them, buy deodorant and take a long, steamy shower - or maybe a bath. I'm really opinionated on this. Take a shower once a day. If needed, take more than one! I don't want to smell you like that!
install a shower at home take a bath using shower Do You Think to Install a Shower at Home? 

What do you notice on a date? How do you feel about showering and stinky people?
I don't notice anything because I don't go on dates =/

No comments:

Post a Comment