Thursday, September 22, 2011

Vampire Diaries Season 3: The Hybrid

Bloody Brilliant!

This episode had so much intensity, I was on edge most of the time. Between the ghosts, vampires, werewolves, hybrids, and humans, there was so much going on.

Elena as usual always has to run after Stefan no matter how dangerous.

Damon as usual has to run after Elena whenever she throws herself in danger.

Stefan as usual has to save his brother's life in exchange for his own.


These three characters are just so conflicted. I love them all. I specifically love the part towards the end between Elena and Damon. Last week it was Stefan, and this week, it was Damon's turn. Elena finally admitted she cares/worries about him. The look on Damon's face was so precious, especially when he said he wants Elena to remember how she felt when Stefan was gone. I'm pretty sure that means toward Damon in particular ;)


Tyler and Caroline are also so conflicted. Some people - Tyler's mother - seriously needs to stop meddling and putting creatures in danger. If Caroline dies next episode, I would be VERY unhappy.

And then there was Jeremy and Matt. I don't get the deal with the vampire ghosts but it's really weird and definitely creepy.



Finally, Klaus tried to make an army of hybrids (UBER SPOILER) but failed miserably. I have a feeling Stefan will be asked to do another bidding that he would rather die than put to action. Poor Stefan, he's in the middle of a big mess. The tables are definitely turned, and Stefan might have to choose between his brother and Elena. That would be such a tragedy if it happens.

Overall, I enjoyed this episode. It's nice to know that I have this to watch after long Thursdays. :)

Photos courtesy of Google Images.

No comments:

Post a Comment