Monday, September 26, 2011

Gossip Girl Season 5: Yes, Then Zero

I've missed this show!! I just LOVE how fashionable they always look and just so fabulous :)

Serena - I love her. She's my fave fashion icon. I also love that she didn't destroy that guy Marshall even though he totally deserved it. Serena is a good person, just don't push her into scheming ;)


Chuck - Poor Chuck. He is destroying himself. He's become a daredevil! Oh! And he's also become, as he call himself, a genius - giving meaningful advice to Nate and Serena. Like, who's this guy?!


Nate - I have a feeling he's going to get in more trouble this season. He always fall for trouble.

Blair - There's no Gossip Girl without Blair Waldorf. Seriously, I'd like to see how she would break up that wedding of hers. There's no way it will go through. She's a princess all on her own, she doesn't need a prince to give her that title. All she needs is Chuck ;)



Dan - He's hopeless, just like Vanessa.

Charlie/Abby - I hate her. Enough said. :)

Yet-to-be-named Woman - I love the way she exudes power. :)


Overall, most of the Gossip Girl cast is taking over Hollywood. What do you think about that? Did you see the season premiere? Did you like it? Let me know in the comments!



Photos courtesy of Google Images

No comments:

Post a Comment