Friday, September 23, 2011

I'm Going to a Book Festival!


It's pretty much a sure thing - I will be going to a book festival around my area. I was invited by the sweet Lisa Kessler and I couldn't say no. She is a new author that will be selling her first book Night Walker - a really AB-tacular book if the cover is any indication of the story.


So, I'm posting this because I would like to know if any of you would like to go with me or maybe just go and meet me in person. Wouldn't that be awesome?

There you have it. The invitation has been given. Now it's your turn to RSVP or comment below to tell me if you can make it! Hope to see you there - it's going to be so much fun discovering new authors, meeting them, and taking pictures! :)

What: San Diego County Library Book Festival
Where: Encinitas Library
When: October 1, 10am-6pm
Who: Me and awesome authors including Lisa Kessler
Why: Because I love books and if you do, too, then you should definitely meet me if you are in the area.

No comments:

Post a Comment