Monday, September 26, 2011

Demi Lovato - UNBROKEN


This album is MAGNIFICENT.

Demi Lovato is the most talented artist I know in this generation. I feel like she doesn't get enough credit for how amazing she is, but that doesn't matter. She's an inspiration and a role model to so many people - children and adults - and that is enough recognition (in my opinion).

Unbroken is Demi's third studio album and the best one so far. Her vocal caliber has reached new heights and I really wish I could sing like her. Now on to my review.

Track List + Review:

All Night Long - I heard this song even before the album was released. This song is so catchy and dance-y. I really like it. It makes me feel happy listening to it.

Who's That Boy - I love this song. It's also a happy song and she really embraces the R&B sound in this one.

You're My Only Shorty - This song tells me that Demi can sing anything she wants and it will sound good no matter what. Her vocal status is simply breathtaking.

Together - This song didn't catch my attention like the other ones. It wasn't as memorable as the others.

Lightweight - I love the message in this song and I also love how the song is light and happy.

Unbroken - One of my favorite songs in the album. This song is SO CATCHY and the melody is beyond incredible. Add Demi's vocals and you've got a hit!


Fix A Heart - This is one of the more mellow songs in the album and I LOVE IT. Something about it is so beautiful.

Hold Up - This is the second song in the album that I can barely remember despite listening to it twice. I didn't get hooked up on this one, but it sounds great when I'm listening to it.

Mistake - Third song that didn't catch my attention. Maybe the lyrics just wasn't as intense as the others ones - I'm a lyric lover so if the lyrics doesn't mean much to me, I tend to not remember the song as much.

Give Your Heart A Break - This is an interesting song. I like the message.


Skyscraper - You already know how much I love this song. Until now, it is still on Auto play here on my blog. :)

In Real Life - I LOVE THIS SONG. Something about it just makes me happy and the message speaks to me. It's a beautiful, dance-y song.

My Love Is Like A Star - This song reminds me of old-school R&B that I use to hear when I was younger. I really like it :) Demi can do Rock, Pop, R&B and the songs would all be amazing just like her.


For The Love Of A Daughter - This song kind of reminds me of the Lindsay Lohan song Confessions of a Broken Heart. The only difference? Demi's song is more positive and her vocals are better :) This song doesn't give me a clear understanding of how she feels about her biological father but that's okay, she's happy with her family now and that's what matters.

Skyscraper (Wizz Dumb Remix) - No matter how this song is mixed, it sounds great. Demi can sing anything.

Have you purchased Demi's album yet? What do you think?
If not, what is wrong with you? Lol.

P.S. I feel so cool blasting this song in my car. I'm a true Lovatic. Stay Strong everyone.


No comments:

Post a Comment