Thursday, September 29, 2011

Vampire Diaries Season 3: End of the Affair

This episode was a bit bland in my opinion. It wasn't as interesting as the first two, but not every episode would have its moments, right?

I'm so glad Caroline is okay... I really wanted her to be violent and save herself or something. But she stayed sweet. I'm just so glad she wasn't killed. And Tyler is nice to be by her side :)

Elena - poor Elena. Her heart was broken in order to save her life. That's a sign that she should divert her attention to Damon from now on ;)

Damon - he's as bad as ever, in a good way. Does that make sense? I love him. His eyes, especially.

Stefan - poor Stefan, his emotions are all over the place. He's so conflicted. I feel sorry for him. One thing I loved, though, was the flashbacks. Stefan definitely looked ravishing :D

Katherine - I wonder what she's up to. The ending sure wasn't that interesting but it's a clue that she's up to something. Mostly likely to no good :)

Klaus - He's always up to no good. I wonder what he's up to next episode. And what he would do when he finds out Elena is alive.

Rebecca - I don't know about her, but I don't want her to be with Stefan.

Did you watch this episode? What did you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment