Friday, September 30, 2011

Beauty Get To Know Me Tag

Thanks to YouLittleBeauty for tagging me. The questions are really interesting so here we go :)

1. Do you apply your foundation with a brush, sponge or your fingers?
I apply foundation with my fingers and only my right hand if I'm using Laura Mercier Silk Creme Foundation. I use both hands when I use any other foundation like Maybelline Liquid Dream Matte Mousse


2. Do you apply your foundation from light to dark, or dark to light?
I am not familiar with this terminology. But pretty much, I apply by dotting my face: cheeks, forehead, nose, and chin. Then I start blending my right cheek first, then, either my nose or my left cheek, then chin, and lastly, my forehead.

3. Do you prime your eyes?
Yes. I use NYX Eyeshadow Base.

4. Do you conceal first or after foundation?
I only conceal when I feel like it, and I do that before foundation. My favorite is Rimmel Match Perfection.

5. Do you go for manicures, or manicure yourself?
I've never had my nails done. I do it all myself.

6. Do you exfoliate your lips, face, or both?
Neither. I do that to my body with a shower scrub. That's it.

7. On average, How long does it take to do your makeup?
10-20 minutes. Depending how much I want to take my time :)

8. Do you wear makeup everyday and everywhere?
I wear makeup when I'm going anywhere out of my house. If I stay in all day (like Sundays), I don't. That way my face can have at least a day to breathe.

9. What is your weakness? Shoes, bags, clothes, jewelry, or makeup?
This is a hard question.... Books is not on the list either. Haha.. I would say makeup. I don't buy jewelry, shoes are a hit or miss, bags are not my obsession, and clothes, well, they're not always on my list of splurges.

10. Do you whiten your teeth?
No.. But I'm thinking I should.

11. Do you wax or pluck your eyebrows?
I'm too lazy when it comes to this. I rarely pluck. I need to go to a professional........

12. What do you use to contour?
No idea what contouring is. Haha. I just put blush and I use Physician's Formula Happy Booster.

13. False lashes or natural?
I don't know how to use false lashes, sadly. But I'd love to learn. For now, I have no choice but to stay natural. I like it though :)

14. Favorite makeup brand?
Foundation: So far, Laura Mercier Silk Creme Foundation
Concealer: Rimmel Match Perfection
Everything else, I haven't found a favorite brand.

15. Liquid, Gel, or Pencil?
I would choose cream eyeliner even though it's not on this list. It's amazing! I love using it with an angled brush. My first brand is E.L.F. and I bought it a few days ago.

16. Lipstick, Lip gloss, or chap stick?
I would say chap stick and lip gloss. I can do without lipstick.

17. Pigments, Pressed, or Cream eye shadows?
I haven't used cream so I don't know about that. Right now, all I use is pressed. Pigments are too vibrant, it stains my eyelids.

18. Favorite eye shadow color by itself?
This is hard coz all I have is palettes or the Victoria's Secret ones that look like the one pictured below.

19. Favorite eyeshadow combination?
I don't know. I don't have any high-end yet. But I would say any neutral palette.

20. Neutral or dramatic eye shadow?
NEUTRAL!

21. Do you care more for quality or name brand?
Quality. But we all know quality usually means name brand, but not always.

22. What is your current addiction?
My E.L.F. cream eyeliner. :)

Thanks for reading!

I tag:

No comments:

Post a Comment