Saturday, March 10, 2012

Survey Results: Give Me Your Thoughts

I tallied the survey answers for the "Give Me Your Thoughts" survey that I posted a couple weeks ago. If you missed it, it was pretty much a survey related to my blog. Come back tomorrow to see the results for the "Just For Fun" survey where I asked my readers random questions :)


  • Wow, almost half of the people who filled out the survey were under 18!
  • Most people loved my banner.

  • Those who filled out the survey visits my blog more often than not.

  • Most liked my sidebar :) Anything that wasn't liked like the archive was immediately fixed. One baffling comment was that someone said it would look better in coral or pink... The last time I checked, the sidebar was pink. :)
  • The answers were divided in half when it comes to visiting the pages in my blog.

  • Most people are indifferent or didn't like/know what Quarter Quotes were. Despite that, I will continue posting them because I love creating those posts.

  • There was a majority of people that have not read my book review policy. For those who did, thank you for the recommendations on how to make it better.
  • All the people who filled out the survey were old followers.

  • One person was indifferent about the blog design and everyone else loved it.

  • A Bookshelf Tour was requested for a future post. I will do one as soon as I get an actual bookshelf instead of my bedroom floor :)
  • For improvement suggestions, someone said I should add more original writing... I guess that means more posts besides reviews :)

  • Someone said to make the post width wider. :( Do I have to? I specifically asked the designer to make it that narrow. It's not terribly narrow, is it? It fits a LARGE size picture...

  • People mostly answered NO when I asked if they would write to me if I get a P.O. box address.
Make sure to come back tomorrow for the fun questions! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment