Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Post-Blogoversary Guest Post - Amanda

When I asked Amanda to write a blog post for me, she said she was going to think of something creative. When I was creating this post, I had a hard time with the images but at the end, I had so much fun. Don't cheat! Read the story :)

I can't believe I have known Arianne for almost a year!  She is a fantastic blogger!  I love reading her recaps on shows that I don't have time to watch because of my toddler.  She has awesome reviews, wonderful vlogs, and excellent reviews.  Arianne is also an awesome person!  She is incredibly friendly and welcoming to other bloggers and readers.  I hope if you are new to her site,  you stick around... you won't be disappointed!

I thought it would be fun to get inside Arianne's head a bit- so we are going to play a game: Mad Libs!  I have written a short story with blanks for Arianne to fill in, BUT she must fill in the blanks with PICTURES!  Here we go!

Arianne's date with her Book Boyfriend


She looked in the mirror. "I look good," she thought.








Arianne looked at her hairmaking sure not a strand was out of place. 








She checked her face, her makeup was still in place and her earrings were sparkling in the light.
 
As she stepped back, she inspected her dress and shoes. Arianne twirled in front of the mirror, impatient for her date to finally arrive.  
A soft knock came from the front door.  Arianne hurried from her apartment and opened the front door.










 He looked handsome and Arianne found herself blushing.  "This is for you,"  David said and held up a small wrapped package.










Arianne took the package into her delicately manicured nails, and started to unwrap the gift.
She opened the box to reveal a corsage. Arianne squealed in excitement and said, "It's beautiful! Thank you." David took Arianne's hand and pulled her out into the car.


As for the rest of the date?




Shhhh ;)

I hope you enjoyed our story with Arianne and that you wish her a happy 1st blog birthday!


Haha I love that ending :) Thanks again Amanda for an awesome guest post and for letting me pick the pictures for such an awesome ending. ;)

Don't forget to enter the other giveaways for my blogoversary. Check the sidebar :)

No comments:

Post a Comment