Thursday, March 8, 2012

Movie Review Compilation: This Christmas, Easy A, No Strings Attached, and When In Rome


This movie was so amazing. I had a lump in my throat half the time and I was teary-eyed most of the time. The family environment, the love, the romance, the fights, the strength of everyone was marvelous. This movie is a must-see. Such a big family must have personalities clashing and this movie had just the right amount. I really like Chris Brown's character. I miss that side of him, when he was boyish and innocent. Everyone danced great, too! Such a happy family they were.


Favorite quote:
Michael: You think you grown now but if Ma'Dere finds out, she gonna bitch slap you to the end of next week. And you don't want to miss Christmas, do you?

 
 
 


This movie was so funny! Emma Stone was really great. I loved her character and the ending was great. I was glad she found the guy that would make her feel special. Her character felt sorry for many people and decided to let them tell people that she slept with them even though it wasn't true. I loved the outfits she wore! They were practically lingerie but they sure were really hot on her :) When she cried, I really felt for her. She really deserved so much more and I'm glad she got it in the end.


Favorite moment: When Emma's brother said he was adopted and their father exclaimed and demanded who told him that he was adopted. It was so funny because they were a Caucasian family and the boy was African-American.

Favorite Quote: "T-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t...."
If you've seen the movie, this goes on for a good minute or so. :) Her parents are so funny!

 
 
 
 


This was such a cute movie. I liked the story and it was also funny. It was great when Ashton's character fell in love with Natalie's character. Their separation was absolutely unbearable. Sometimes relationships that supposedly have no strings attached are the ones that gets you most attached.

Favorite quote: When Ashton's character said something along the lines of:
"Don't come any closer because I promise you I would never let you go."
 
 
 


This movie was so adorable! Kristen Bell was so beautiful in this movie. The men that were chasing after her were just WEIRD. Seriously, it was so funny, though. It really lived up to its claims that the guys were the wrong ones for her. This movie was so romantic. She thought all the guys chasing after her were because of a spell from the Fountain of Love. Turned out, one of them weren't under the spell. Even up to their marriage, she kept giving him back his poker chip, thinking he threw it into the fountain and she picked it up.

Favorite moment: When Josh's character was trying to translate Kristen's character toast to her sister in Italian.

Favorite quote:
"You can't learn from my mistakes. You have to make your own."
  
 
 

So, have you seen any of these movies? Did you enjoy them, too? Tell me in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment