Sunday, March 4, 2012

HAPPY BLOGOVERSARY TO ME!

UPDATE: The contest is now closed.

"Happy birthday to my blog, happy birthday to my blog, happy birthday, happy birthday, happy birthday to my happy blog...!!!"

Before I get on with my speech (or the lack of it), here is one last guest post from an awesome author: Lisa Kessler!

I met Arianne on Twitter.

I had posted about a book fair I would be attending at the Encinitas Library in San Diego.

We started chatting about Night Walker online, and I was thrilled when she came by the Book Fair and introduced herself. Arianne has an exuberance about her, a sparkle in her eyes, that lights up a room! We had a blast talking about books we love, and she made an interview video too.

That was the start of the fun. Arianne's blog is an extension of her eager, enthusiastic personality. It's definitely a fun place to hang out! :)

I'm very lucky to know her, and I'm grateful she enjoys my books too!

Hope that'll work! Happy Annniversary!!!

*HUGS*

Lisa :)

Night Walker - Available now! http://is.gd/QETE1E
Across the Veil - Available now! http://amzn.to/e98xZo
http://lisakessler.wordpress.com
http://twitter.com/LdyDisney
http://facebook.com/LisaKesslerWriter

Thank you so much Lisa for being a part of this memorable event! Lisa was very kind to offer an ebook copy of her book Night Walker to one lucky reader. Just fill out the form below to enter. Ends March 18, 2012. International. CLICK HERE TO READ MY REVIEW.


Now, on to my speech :)

I am SO excited :) I don't know what to do or what to say. It's like winning an Oscar or a Grammy and no one told you about it beforehand. Speechless. I guess the least I could do is try to say something :)

When I started blogging, I didn't really know what I wanted to do. I just went off of what others were doing. When I started to meet book bloggers, I started to get a better understanding of what I want to do with my blog. I also love that I win so many books :)


Now that I have one year of experience, I'm glad to admit that I am proud to receive review requests from authors and to have a small group of loyal readers and commenters. Without them, I don't know why I would keep blogging.


I'm not much for setting goals because I don't want the pressure that comes with them, but for the next year, I would like to be able to connect more to my readers and have a more loyal group of blogger friends. I hope to be able to share more about books as well as my acting endeavors. Finally, I hope to find more variety with my posts.


So, in light of this awesome day, I'd like to offer ONE book of your choice from the Book Depository as long as it is under $8. Just answer one of the following questions and leave your email or twitter name in the comments. No answer or no contact info, no entry. Ends March 18, 2012. INTERNATIONAL as long as the Book Depository ships to your country.
Question 1: In the Hunger Games, Katniss was the expert in archery. If you were to fight for your survival, what ONE weapon would you want to be good at AND WHY?
Question 2: If you were to fall in love with a supernatural/paranormal creature, which creature would it be AND WHY?
Question 3: If you were to choose between a troubled bad boy that shows you a vulnerable side OR a good guy that is sweet and caring, which would you choose AND WHY?
Good luck everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment