Saturday, March 3, 2012

Blogoversary Countdown - Bereniice Guest Post

ONE day before my blogoversary!!! Yes! It is tomorrow!!! I'm excited! Are you? Do you want to know what I have in store for all you loyal readers? Here is what you do: COME BACK TOMORROW AND FIND OUT! :) Okay, on to the guest post from Bereniice. Check out her blog at http://thingshappenjustlive.blogspot.com/

I started my blog on May 23, 2011... I can't believe almost a year has passed!!!... I haven't been able to blog as often as I want because of school, projects.. life.. you know.. but I am so happy I started a blog because I've met amazing people... And one of them is Arianne!!
Her blog is going to have it's first anniversary soon and Arianne asked me if I would want to be a part of her count down and blogoversary by writing a post for her... I am so happy she asked me ... I love the idea of being part of something so meaningful to her. I haven't met her in person...yet, but I've talked to her so much through twitter, and mail, and blog comments and all that stuff and I can tell you she is a lovely, lovely, nice, caring, funny, cool friend!


She is a great person and she is one of my #Twitterbffs (yes, we made that hash tag..and we tried to make it trend somewhere, but we failed since we were just 3 persons.. lol). Anyways, I'm pretty sure some of her favorite things to do are acting, reading, blogging.. and taking care of annoying little children who cry all day...... just kidding Arianne (I actually know she gets totally crazy in that situation). And I'm sure celebrating her first blogoversary is a huge deal to her because she puts all her heart on it.


She is one of the few persons and bloggers I know who actually writes a post everyday. EVERYDAY I tell you! Book reviews, inspirational quotes, hauls, advices, etc. Btw.. girl, you have an unbelievable giant-nourmous luck with giveaways (yep, just like Jen from Jen Ryland/YA Romantics said) you win a ton of giveaways!! You should write a post sharing us your tips. JK, congrats on that luck... but seriously I really think your blog is what it is because you put your heart into it, and you take your time to write and more important you write about what you like and you enjoy it!


So congratulations #Twitterbffs on your first year blogging! Hopefully you continue having lots and lots of fun writing your posts for us. And when you become famous and turn into a wonderful actress don't forget about me/us, and with your busy schedule, please stop when you can to write a post letting us know about your adventures!. 





Happy Blogoversary! Hope the amount of readers increases a lot (I'm sure it will), and here's a request for you!!.. How about doing a Bookshelf tour for your next YT video!?!? Yep, like a room tour, but showing us all of your books! I would love to see it!! Pretty please?

Thanks so much Bereniice for the guest post and the sweet words. As far as tips about winning, I really just am diligent in entering. I do the extra entries - mostly tweets - and I guess I'm just lucky like that. As for the bookshelf tour, unfortunately, I don't have a bookshelf so my books are really just piled up on the floor right now. But when I do get one and organized everything, I will definitely film a tour! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment