Saturday, August 27, 2011

Something Borrowed by Emily Giffin Review


"Over the past several days , when I have felt the beginning of this emotion tugging at my heart, it has crossed my mind that the key to happiness should not be found in a man. That an independent, strong woman should feel fulfilled and whole on her own."


Well-written romantic story.

I loved this book. It was truly amazing. I loved it so much that I wanted to keep reading it until I finished it. The way the characters were developed was amazing. I really bonded with Rachel and Dex and how beautiful their story was, even while their relationship was secret.

I love Rachel and Darcy's friendship, but the ending was a bit inadequate for me. I feel like Rachel's love life and friendship should both have had a happy ending, not just one. But at the same time, it makes sense that you can't always get the best of both worlds.

Overall moral of this book is to follow your heart and fight for what or who you love. You can only sacrifice so much for those people you care about.

No comments:

Post a Comment