Monday, August 29, 2011

Quick Update - School Is Back In Session

I feel like I've been slacking on my posts but I really only missed yesterday. But anyway, here are future posts to look forward to in no particular order:

  • Back-to-School Haul - I tried uploading this last week and it failed. I didn't have time to redo it so far.

  • August Favorites

  • Collective Haul

  • What's in my back-to-school backpack/makeup bag?

  • Artist Spotlight on Chris Evans

  • Review on Living Dead in Dallas - Sookie Stackhouse Book 2

  • Other school-related fun (if any)

That's all I can remember off the top of my head. But the first four will be videos for sure.

On other notes, I am dreading the first day of school today. Seriously, I think I'm super stressed out about it. It is definitely not good. I've been moody and lame since yesterday as well. *Sigh* I feel like I'm internally mourning my freedom (lol).

No comments:

Post a Comment