Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Creative Writing = Fun + New Friends! (picture heavy)

If you have been following me since the beginning, you know that I really love all the members of the Creative Writing Community that I am involved in at my college. They are super friendly, very helpful in the workshops, and just really amazing people.

Last Sunday, August 28, 2011, we had a picnic at Lakeview Park and had lots of fun :) Check out these pictures!









This is just the view and a random man :)

Besides all that fun, today was sort of like recruitment day on campus! It was so much fun, I really got to talk to people and say hi and forget that I'm deathly shy sometimes! :) Check out the pictures and the video I acquired from the event! (P.S. Sorry the video was blasting! We were practically right next to the College Radio speakers!)





From left to right: Vice President, Event Coordinator, President :)











I didn't used to get involved. But I was so glad I met these people. They are people that you might say "rock your socks!" :) Love Y'all!!!

Are YOU involved in your school? What clubs/community are you part of?

No comments:

Post a Comment