Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Living Dead in Dallas - Sookie Stackhouse Book 2 Review

First of all, isn't that just one of my longest titles ever? Anyways, on to the review.

CHARMINGLY DANGEROUS

This book was even better than the first one. I really enjoyed it.

I enjoyed the sexy scenes as well as Eric's charming scenes. I just thought he was extremely adorable to Sookie even though he probably have some underlying motives.

This book definitely had a lot more naked people in it as well as more supernatural beings. I wonder if they would just keep adding up as the book progresses. The nakedness sometimes bothers me but that's why I'm glad it's only a book. Now I dread watching Season 2 of True Blood...

As for Bill and Sookie, they really have such an interesting relationship. In some areas, their relationship was bluntly described as "erotic." Bill was definitely described most of the time as a human would be in those moments. He is a man through and through and he is aroused by Sookie as it seemed.

Lastly, the Fellowship of the Sun. Oh my gosh, they are so annoying. They're like real-life twisters. I just made up that term right now. People who twists the words in the scripture and make it sound so that it will fit their evil, twisted goals. They make me sick. I was so excited when Bill went blood happy and "hunted" them when they attacked.

So, have you read Sookie Stackhouse? Did you like it? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment