Thursday, April 5, 2012

VIDEO: Blockquote Tutorial (As Requested)

Jen from Jen Ryland / YA Romantics have requested that I post a video about how to create a blockquote. I hope this helps some of you. I'm no expert, but if you need any more help, just let me know.



Blockquote HTML Code:

}


.post img {
padding:3px;
border:solid;
color:#FFB8D4
}
.post blockquote { background-color: #FFB8D4; color: #333; box-shadow:5px 5px 15px gray; font-weight: padding: 10px; -moz-border-radius: 5px; -webkit-border-radius: 5px; }


.post blockquote {
margin:1em 20px;
}
.post blockquote p {
margin:.75em 0;
}

Dictionary of Pink Highlighted Items:
solid - Border Style - click here for other styles to choose from.
FFB8D4 - blockquote's Background Color - click here or here to choose your color.
333 - Font Color. Use the same links as the background color to choose from.
gray - Shadow Color - type whatever color name you want. Trial and Error is the best step here.

I hope this works for you! If you choose to follow these steps, leave me a link to your blog with the blockquotes in your post so I can check it out! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment