Sunday, April 8, 2012

Question and Answer: Week 1

This is a new segment where YOU, my readers, would send me questions through the form on the sidebar pretty much about anything you want to ask me! I am pretty open to answering anything, just don't be rude or nasty. I will post the answers every Sunday for questions submitted from Monday-Saturday. I think this is a good way to interact with my readers as well as promote someone's blog if they want to. So, for this week, there was one question.

Disclaimer: I reserve the right to refuse to publicly answer any question I deem inappropriate for this blog.
"Do you think Klaus and Caroline should totally go out even though that would really piss off Elena?" -- Vixie Pixie

My answer:

I would LOVE to see them get to know each other more and yes, maybe go on a date and see a side of Klaus that we don't often see. I think Caroline is the one person that is capable of showing him that there are still people out there that are willing to give him a chance and love him, if only he would just stop alienating people by eating or killing them...no matter how tasty they might be ;)





What do you think? Should Klaus and Caroline pursue a relationship? Tell me in the comments and send me any questions you want to be featured for next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment