Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Beauty Review: Covergirl Lash Blast Volume

Remember when I used to win beauty products? Well, Covergirl Lash Blash Volume was one of those prizes. Check out my short review!


VERDICT: I absolutely LOVE this mascara.

Pros:
*NO CLUMPS!!!
*I love the bristles! They're just perfect!
*It looks great all day
*Super clean and easy to apply because it doesn't clump at all
*Cute packaging - I love the bright orange and smooth tube

Cons:
*It's not volumizing - It's more in the neighborhood of L'Oreal Telescopic Mascara - definitely not volumizing.

I think this might be my go-to mascara. I also have the Covergirl Lash Blast Fusion (the purple one) but I won't open it until I finish this one.

Have you tried this mascara? What do you think?!!

No comments:

Post a Comment