Thursday, September 15, 2011

Vampire Diaries Season 3: The Birthday

I just finished watching the season three premiere of the Vampire Diaries. WOW. Spoilers alert.

Damon is hot as usual.

I thought Stefan is really going on the deep end - killing people without thinking twice. But Klaus knows better. The scene when Stefan called Elena using an unknown number is my favorite part. It was such a heartbreaking moment, it made me cry. Their love is true, and unfortunately for Damon, it doesn't seem like it would be changing anytime soon.

Damon's lover Andy. That was sad. Damon seems to always lose the people he loves or can't have the one person/vampire he truly wants. I feel bad for him... I just want to give him a hug and make it all better. I wish he would find someone that would love him back sometime in the future. He really deserves to be happy.

As for Klaus, he is up to no good as usual. He wants to make creatures of his kind - hybrids - and he will track down every single werewolf if that's what it takes.

The ending of this first episode was shocking. Seriously, I can't wait for the next episode already :)

Now, here's some pictures, courtesy of Google Images.






Did you watch the premiere? How did you like it?

No comments:

Post a Comment