Friday, September 9, 2011

Southern California Blackout + Call Back Results

WARNING: This is a long post.

WOW. I haven't experienced a blackout in YEARS. I was not prepared at all. I had mini candles, but no lighter, nor a flashlight. I was pathetically unprepared. Food? Yeah, I had cereal, 2 bananas, leftover tuna sandwich, and some chips. Not very enticing. Good thing I had some water. But as depressing as that sounds, I just chose to sleep - at 7:30pm. Too early for my standards, but what was there to do in the dark? Can't really text people because I didn't know how long the blackout was going to last and my phone only had 2 bars left, not to mention my laptop was useless without internet and low battery life.

Then I woke up in the middle of the night and saw lights across the street! Yey.. Then, to make sure, I called work in the morning to see if we're all coming in. Turned out, power was back on.. SO HOW COME MY ROOM AND BATHROOM HAD NO POWER? Maybe I should call the power company later - various parts of the house has no power at least for me. Weird isn't it?

On another note... YEY!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOO-HOO!!!!!!!!!
One of the directors seemed to like me during call backs.. And thankfully, she cast me in BOTH of the plays she's directing! How awesome is that?! I'm so excited! Show is in December - not sure the exact date yet. But I'm thrilled!! I can't wait to start rehearsing :D

P.S. Sorry I am lagging on posts! Been so busy and I will continue to be busy. Does anybody even care? I will try to make sure I do a post at least every two days. :)

Image Detail

No comments:

Post a Comment