This book was a roller coaster! Ever seriously has trusting issues. Poor thing, she was shunned by everyone, including the love of her life, Damen.
Roman - he was the new kid. Full of sunshine and happiness around him. Or so it seems from the outside. Truly, he was an immortal rouge, evil and out for revenge.
Ava - she was the human psychic. Seriously, throughout the whole book, I never did trust her. There was something off about her, with all her weird reaction to Summerland. In the book, Ever had this weird gut feeling towards Roman, that he wasn't what he appeared to me. Ava was like that to me. Something about her was not right, and turns out, I was right. In the end, she abandoned Ever and Damen. Jerk.
Riley - she's a life saver. Ever should really listen to her more often.
Sabine - she tries her best. But when you're dealing with an immortal psychic teenager, well, there's not much you can do but be confused.
Rayne and Romy - they're twins and they're weird. I can't blame Ever for not trusting them. I didn't trust them either. But as soon as Riley's name was mentioned, I think it was the clue that Ever should have trusted them over Roman.
Damen - poor guy almost crumpled and died. But what happened in the end was even worse than death :'(
Ever - she's made so many wrong choices in this book, it's ridiculous. But then again, she is only sixteen, I don't expect her to make the right decisions just because she's immortal.
Overall: This book was amazing. Very well written indeed. The imagery of Summerland was amazing. Alyson Noel definitely has an exceptional imagination. I will definitely recommend reading this series.
No comments:
Post a Comment