Wednesday, June 6, 2012

OMG!!! Must-see!!! ALEXANDER SHITFANOV | The World's Best & Cutest Bartender, now more than 4.5-M views

With more than 4.5 million views on YouTube, there is no exaggeration in Ukraine's claim that Alexander Shitfanov is The World's Best Barterder! 

Damn! The skill and ease combined with creativity and technique used in these stunts are no easy feat! It requires intelligence and discipline, tricks that other bartenders dream of and attain late in their careers for it takes years and years of practice to reach the same level of flawlessness. 

Oh, and have I said that he's adorable and oh sooo cute! Haha!

This is true artistry and I have to say I have renewed respect for the craft. Damn! Wish he would prepare a drink for me! I don't drink, but I'll take anything that this hottie has to serve! As a matter of fact, those cute twinkling eyes would be enough! Hahaha! Toink! :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment