Tuesday, June 5, 2012

EPL NEWS: REDKNAPP ATAKA MKATABA MPYA NA SPURS

Kocha wa Tottenham Harry Redknapp amesema THE Spurs wenyewe ndio watakaoamua hatma ya yeye kuendelea kubakia klabuni hapo. Redknapp ameyasemahayo akiwa mebakiza mwaka mmoja wa kuinoa klabu hiyo ya Jijini London. Redknapp (65) alitia saini mkataba wa miaka 6 mwaka 2008.

"The simple situation is that I have a year left on my contract and it is up to Tottenham whether they want to extend that or not, Things couldn't have gone better since I've been there. We've finished fourth twice, fifth once, quarter-finals of the Champions League and played fantastic football. It's a good club and I enjoy being at Tottenham. It's not a case of me looking for security. What it's about, really, is that when players know they have only a year left on their contract it doesn't work”.

No comments:

Post a Comment