Monday, June 4, 2012

Are you Team DANIEL or Team NATHAN? | Walang Hanggang's leading men lead prime time!

Walang Hanggang is probably the country's hottest prime time soap right now. It combines the country's brightest stars now and then. It is a fiesta of team-ups! From the extremely talented royalties Helen Gamboa (Donya Margaret) and Susan Roces (Ate Genia), to the dignified lovers Richard Gomez (Marco) and Dawn Zulueta (Emily), rounded up by a trio of today's most in-demand hot young stars Julia Montes, Paulo Avelino and Coco Martin. 

And if you thought that was enough, these characters' lives are made even more complicated by the various roles impeccably played by Rita Avila, Noni Buencamino, Melissa Ricks, Joem Bascon and Ogie Diaz. 

The result? A fantastic formula it brings generations together! 

You know, walking home and overhearing television sets blaring one really wonders what's on. Conversations between Daniel+Katerina or Nathan+Katerina, silence just truly befalls each home most especially once a tension-filled Daniel+Nathan confrontation happens. I was never really a fan of any of these but I have to admit, this is one show I do follow and boy do I want to kill Nathan! Paulo Avelino is a great actor he is so believeable! Hah! :o)

But wait, after having said all that, it makes me wonder which actor gets more following? Is it the angelic and almost perfectly romantic hero Daniel (Coco Martin)? Or the mentally disturbed, disturbing but utterly yummy and flawless Nathan (Paulo Avelino)?

Oh well, I guess it's up for you to decide. Let me know okay? Coz I know, I'm rooting for Nathan! Haha! He may be sick in the head... But who cares, when it's dark... Nothing matters! Hahaha! 

Toink! :o)





 

  


No comments:

Post a Comment